- Bed linen, the camp is not allowed to provide anything due to COVID so you will need the following, sheets, top and bottom, pillow and pillow case, Doona or blankets, towel, face washer you all have to bring a quilt you have made to put on your bed, be warned, l will be checking.
- The projects that you plan to work on during camp, here’s a starter list, machine, if you bring a machine you will need an extension lead and a power board, ruler, cutting mat, rotary cutter. I will set up some mats, rulers and rotary cutters, ironing boards and irons that you are welcome to use.
- Tea and coffee is provided, l will provide happy hour on Friday night once we have settled. Dinner is not provided on Friday night, I will be heading down to one of the pubs. you might like to come too.
- Flannel Pjs or dressing gown for Saturday night sewing, if you have got room to pack clothes, we don’t judge, you can wear the same thing all weekend, probably one extra pair of undies, you can rinse and hang in your room, bras optional.
- These are optional, your on glass, a bottle of something to drink and stuff to nibble while you are sewing, ie lollies, chips or whatever you feel like, if you are drinking bubbles or wine
- You are welcome to arrive at around 3.30 pm
- Torch for those who are late to bed or want to wander the streets at night.
- This one is compulsory, your sense of humour.
- Dear Jane if you want to take part, this involves 5 small gifts, wrapped separately, will have more info on another page.
- BYO whatever you want to work on over the weekend, but if what you bring doesn’t tickle your fancy l will have a shop set up with a fully charged eft post machine.
And last of all, if you need me to bring anything specific, shoot me off a message. Oh and lit l have left anything off this list, let me know.