- Please note l have sold out, l have reordered, if you order l will post your pattern and soon as it arrives.
- Veronique’s Quilt Designs
- Pattern has 2 colour pics of each stitchery.
- Pic 1: a pic of the whole block with a list of thread suggestions, DMC and some Cottage garden threads used, of course you can play around with the threads.
- Pic 2 Shows a close up of the stitchery and suggests which stitches you might use.
- Background used is a linen cotton blend and Liberty fabrics. Both available from MMQS. Of course if Liberty is not your thing, raid your stash.
- Each square is 5 1/2″. The quilt uses 18 appliqué blocks and 18 stitchery blocks, but you can make it as big or as small as you like.
- Tracking is available on request, please shoot me a message and l will get bak to you with the cost.