This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
- Block A: 1 x 4 1/4 ” square, crosscut twice to get 4 triangles
- Block B: 1 x 4 1/4 ” square, crosscut twice to get 4 triangles
- Block C: 2 x 3 7/8″ square, crosscut cut each square one to make 4 triangles
Making the Block, refer to the pic
You might notice something a little different with tonights block. I cut out all the pieces, placed them where they should go and thought, “That looks complicated!”, so l have marked each block with a letter. If this works for you let me know, l might do it from now on. Here goes…..
- Make 4 x half square triangles using fabric A and B
- Make 4 squares by joining A/B to C
- Join 2 blocks together, repeat
- Join the squares together, refer to coloured diagram for placement.