This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
- Block A: 4 x 2″ squares
- Block B 4 x 2 7/8″, squares, crosscut each square to make 8 triangles
- Block C 1 x 4 1/4″ square, crosscut to make 4 triangles
- Block D 1 x 3 1/2″ square
- Block E: 2 x 2 3/4″ squares
Making the Block, refer to the pic
You might notice something a little different with tonights block. I cut out all the pieces, placed them where they should go and thought, “That looks complicated!”, so l have marked each block with a letter. If this works for you let me know, l might do it from now on. Here goes…..
- Row 1: Join a block B to either side of block C, A+ BCB + A
- Row 2: Sewing squares to squares: Refer to next page of instructions
- Row 3: Repeat Row 1
- Please note, this has been a hard one to write instructions for, if you have any questions, ask away.