This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
- Block A: 4 x 2 1/2″ squares
- Block B 1 x 3 1/4″ squares, crosscut each square twice to make 8 triangles
- Block C: 2 x 3 1/4″ square, crosscut to make 8 triangles.
- Block D: 1 x 3 1/4″, cross cut square twice to make 4 triangles
- Block E: 1 x 2 1/2″
Making the Block, refer to the pic
You might notice something a little different with tonights block. I cut out all the pieces, placed them where they should go and thought, “That looks complicated!”, so l have marked each block with a letter. If this works for you let me know, l might do it from now on. Here goes…..
- Before you start create 4 x squares using the triangles you have cut, 1 x pink, 1 x blue, 2 x orange, I will call this the MC (Multi Coloured) square from now on, refer to pic
- Row 1: A + 1 x MC + A
- Row 2: 1 x MC + E + 1 x MC
- Row 3: A + MC + A
- Please note, this has been a hard one to write instructions for, if you have any questions, ask away.