This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
Always check the pic to make sure l have told you to join the right squares together. If l have made a mistake, please let me know, in my mind l am a genius, however in reality l am only human.
- A: 1 x 3 7/8″ square, crosscut to make 2 triangles
- C: 1 x 4 1/4″ square, crosscut twice to make 4 triangles, you will only need 2
- F: 1 x 2 3/8″ square, crosscut to make 2 triangles
- G: 2 x 1 1/2″ squares
- B: 1 x 3 7/8″ squares, cross cut to make 2 triangles
- D: 1 x 4 1/4″ square, cross cut twice to make 4 triangles
- E: 1 x 2 3/8″ squares, crosscut to make 2 triangles
- H: 2 x 1 1/2″ sqaures
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Make a 4 patch using the G and H squares.
Add the E and F triangles around the square, making a larger square refer to pic.
Now add the larger C and D triangles to your square.
And now you add your larger A and B squares to your square.
Well, l’ll be a monkey’s uncle, you have just completed you Monkey Wrench block, good job!