This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
Always check the pic to make sure l have told you to join the right squares together. If l have made a mistake, please let me know, in my mind l am a genius, however in reality l am only human.
- Block A: 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ rectangle
- Block B: 1 x 1 1/2″ square
- Block E: 2 x 2 7/8″ square, crosscut to make 4 triangles
- Block F: 2 x 2 1/2″ squares,
- Block C: 1 x 1 1/2″ square
- Block D: 1 x 2 7/8″ squares, cross cut twice to make 2 triangles
- Block G: 1 x 2 1/2″ square
- Block H: 1 x 2 7/8″ squares, crosscut to make 2 triangles
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Sew B and C squares together to make a rectangle, join BC and A together to make a square
Sew D and E triangles together to make a square, you will need 2 squares
Sew E and H triangles together to make a square, you will need 2 squares
Row 1: Join A / BC + D/E + F
Row 2: Join E/D + G + E/H
Row 3: Join F + E/H + F
Join rows together to create block, refer to pattern and pic.