This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
Always check the pic to make sure l have told you to join the right squares together. If l have made a mistake, please let me know, in my mind l am a genius, however in reality l am only human.
- Block A: 2 x 2 7/8″ squares, cross cut to make 4 triangles
- Block C: 1 x 3 1/4″ squares, cross cut twice to make 4 triangles
- Block B: 4 x 2 7/8th” squares, cross cut to make 8 triangles
- Block D: 1 x 3 1/4″ squares, cross cut twice to make 4 triangles
- Block E: 1 x 2 1/2″ square
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Sew A and B triangles together to create a square, you will need 4
Sew CD small triangles together to make a bigger triangle. You will need 4 of the bigger triangles. Join these triangles to the B triangle to make a square, you will need 4 squares
Row 1: Join AB + B C/D + BA
Row 2: Join C/D B + E + B D/C
Row 3: Join A/B + DC/B + B/A
Join rows together to create block, refer to pattern and pic.