This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
Always check the pic to make sure l have told you to join the right squares together. If l have made a mistake, please let me know, in my mind l am a genius, however in reality l am only human.
- Block A: 4 x 1 1/2″ squares
- Block B: 4 x 1 7/8″ squares, cross cut to make 8 triangles
- Block E: 4 x 2 1/2″ squares
- Block C: 4 x 1 7/8th squares, cross cut to make 8 triangles
- Block D: 1 x 1 1/2″ squares
- Block F: 1 x 2 1/2″ squares
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Sew BC 1/2 square triangles together, you require 4
Sew DE squares together, join to make a 4 patch. You require 2 x 4 patch squares
Join A + BC together, sew CB + D together, join to make a square.
Join D + BC, sew CB to A
Sew CB 1/2 square triangles to to A, you need 4
Join rows together to create block, refer to pattern.