This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
I wanted to use some of my green scraps, just because l love a bit of green. Later on in the quilt l made another 9 patch, reds and greens to show my love of Christmas. Maybe l should have thought it our properly first, could have made retro pinks or blues or browns, maybe Easter pastels.
Think about what you love on your stash and use some of your favs.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
- Block A: 4 x 2″ squares
- Block D: 4 x 1 1/2″ x 1 x 2 1/2″ rectangles
- Block B: 8 x 1 7/8″ squares, cross cut to make 16 triangles
- Block C: 4 x 1 1/2″ rectangles
- Block E: 1 x 2 1/2″ square
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Add Block B Triangles around Block A square, x 4
Join C and D rectangle, x 4
Row 1: ABBBB + CD + ABBBB
Row 2: CD + E + DC
Row 3: BBBBA + DC + BBBBA
Refer to pic for placement.