This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
To be honest, I love the blue fabric l used in this block and l love both the maroon and the green l used, both match the colours used in the blue fabric perfectly. What l don’t love is the way they work together. If l did the block again, l wouldn’t use one that was as busy.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
- Block A: 2 x 2 7/8 ” square, crosscut twice to get 4 triangles
- Block B: 2 x 2 7/8 ” square, crosscut twice to get 4 triangles
- Block C: 8 x 1 1/8″ x 2 1/2″ rectangles
- Block D: 4 x 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ rectangles
- Block E: 1 x 2 1/2″ square
Making the Block, refer to the pic
- Join blocks A and B together to make 4 squares
- Join C + D + C, together to make 4 squares
Row 1: Join AB + CBC + BA
Row 2: Join CDC + E + CBC
Row 3: Join AB + CDC + BA
Join Rows 1, 2 and 3 together to complete the block.