This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
Always check the pic to make sure l have told you to join the right squares together. If l have made a mistake, please let me know, in my mind l am a genius, however in reality l am only human.
- A: 3 x 2 3/8″ squares, crosscut, you need 6 triangles
- E: 2 x 2″ x 3 1/2″ rectangles
- F: 1 x 3 7/8″ square, crosscut, you need 2 triangles
- B: 2 x 2 3/8 ” squares, crosscut to make 4 triangles, you need 3 triangles
- C: 1 x 5 3/8″ square
- D: 2 x 2 3/8″ square, crosscut, you need 2 triangles
- B 2 x 2 3/8″ square, crosscut, you need 3 triangles
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Join A and B triangles to make a square, you will need 3 squares
Join an A triangle.to and A/B square, join this to a B/A square
Join an A triangle to either side of the B/A square to make a larger triangle.
Join these 3 to each other to make a large triangle. Refer to pic. Join this triangle to the large C triangle to make a large square.
Join an E rectangle to a D triangle, you need 2, join these to the C triangle. Join this shape to the F triangle, refer to the pattern and the pic.
Refer to the pattern and the pic to join these blocks together. A picture is worth 1000 words.