This is my gift to you, yep, it’s a freebie.
- Finished block measures 6″
Mrs Martin’s Tip
For cutting tips please refer to Block 1
Always check the pic to make sure l have told you to join the right squares together. If l have made a mistake, please let me know, in my mind l am a genius, however in reality l am only human.
- A: 3 x 2″ squares (Remember l used 2 greens.)
- C: 2 x 2 3/8″ squares, crosscut to make 4 triangles
- E: 2 x 2″ x 3 1/2″ rectangles
- F: 1 x 3 7/8″ square, cross cut to make 2 triangles
- B: 3 x 2 3/8″ squares, cross cut to make 6 triangles
- D: 2 x 2″ squares
Making the Block, refer to the pic
Make half square triangles with blocks B and C triangles
Now you are going to make 4 squares
Square !: A + B/C, C/B + A, Join the 2 squares together to make a rectangle
Square 2: C/B + D. Join CBD + E to make a rectangle
Square 3: C/B + D to make a rectangle, add C/B + D rectangle to the E rectangle
Square 4 Create a triangle using A square plus 2 B triangles,, join this triangle to the large F triangle
Join the 4 squares together to make a bigger square.