A starter list to help you with your packing.
- Due to COVID The Island cannot provide bedding, so you will need Doona or sleeping bag, sheet, pillow and pillow case
- A quilt you have made for the top of your bed.
In the workroom
- There are good overhead lights, but you might like to bring a lamp for your table
- power board and extension lead if required
- ruler, cutting mat, rotary cutter
- It’s BYO projects this weekend, but just in case you need something l will be setting up a Mini Mrs Martin’s Quilt Shop, EFTPOS machine will be fully charged.
- I will be bringing a couple of cutting boards, some rulers, a couple of irons and ironing boards for general use.
Happy Hour and nibbles
- BYO wine or champagne glass
- BYO lollies and alcohol to enjoy over the weekend
- Torch at night when you are heading back to your room or want to wander the streets after dark
- Name tag
- Sense of humour
- 5 wrapped gifts if you decide to take part in the swap