Conditions of entry
- There is a limit of 3 items per person.
- $5 per entry is payable when you drop your quilt/quilts off.
- We cannot accept quilts larger than 2metres as they are too big for the frames and therefore cannot be hung.
- We use bull dog clips when hanging quilts, these do not mark or damage quilts in any way.
- If your quilt is a repeat pattern we may bunch and fan it when we display it. This adds interest to the display.
- Quilts for Sale: You are welcome to sell your quilt during the show. We require a 25% commission that will be donated to the Monbulk CFA. There will be an EFTPOS machine available on the day, your money will be direct deposited into your account.
BSB: _______________________ Account no. __________________
- Please note, photography will be permitted by the viewing public.
Entries can be delivered to Mrs Martin’s Quilt Shop, 133 Emerald Monbulk Rd, Emerald between 9.00am – 4.00pm Tuesday 26 February, Wednesday 27 February and Thursday 28 February . If this doesn’t suit ring me on
03 5968 3360 or message 0408573019 to make an alternative time.
Entries can be collected between 4.00pm and 5.00pm from the venue on Saturday March 2nd (ID is required) or from Mrs Martin’s Quilt Shopduring opening hours from 5th March.
Monbulk Quilt Show 2019
Please submit an entry form for each quilt you are entering.
Note: Photography will be permitted at the show.
Every quilt has a story, please provide the following details. The questions below might give you a kick start.
Name of Quilt: ______________________________________________________________
Name the quilter who if you had your quilt professionally quilted.
Who did you make the quilt for?
What inspired you to make the quilt?
Name the blocks or the pattern you used.
What fabrics did you use, ie from your stash, pre cuts or a fabric range.
Were there any adventures along the way?
Are you selling your quilt? Cost: $
Please note, that we will deduct 25% of the selling price, this will be donated to the Monbulk CFA.
Shoot me an email and l can send you a copy of the form, you can return that when you drop your quilt off.