Monbulk CFA Quilt Show 2020 Entry Form
Saturday March 7th, 2020
Monbulk Living and Learning Centre
Cnr Main St and Moores Rd, Monbulk
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or
return to Mrs Martin’s Quilt Shop
133 Emerald Monbulk Rd
A Viewer’s Choice prize will be awarded for 1st and 2nd. Please provide some information about your quilt (see sheet provided).
Profits raised from the Monbulk CFA Quilt Show will be donated directly to the Monbulk CFA.
Conditions of entry
- There is a limit of 3 items per person.
- $5 per entry is payable when you drop your quilt/quilts off.
- We cannot accept quilts larger than 2metres as they are too big for the frames and therefore cannot be hung.
- We use bulldog clips when hanging quilts, these do not mark or damage quilts in any way.
- If your quilt is a repeat pattern we may bunch and fan it when we display it. This adds interest to the display.
- Quilts for Sale: You are welcome to sell your quilt during the show. We require a 25% commission that will be donated to the Monbulk CFA. There will be an EFTPOS machine available on the day, your money will be direct deposited into your account.
- Please note, photography will be permitted by the viewing public.
Entries can be delivered to Mrs Martin’s Quilt Shop, 133 Emerald Monbulk Rd, Emerald between 9.00am – 4.00pm February 25th, 26th and 27th February, and March 3rd, 4thand 5th, these are the days the shop is open. If these times don’t suit ring me on 03 5968 3360 or message 0408573019 to make an alternative time.
Entries can be collected between 4.00pm and 5.00pm from the venue on Saturday March 10th (ID is required) or from Mrs Martin’s Quilt Shop during opening hours from March.
Monbulk Quilt Show 2020
Please submit an entry form for each quilt you are entering.
Note: Photography will be permitted at the show.
Name of Quilt:
Share a little about your quilt, ie name of designer, fabrics used, who the quilt is for, techniques used, any stories along the way. We type these up and display on the quilt on the day.